Re: TAPE TITO - ITS HAM RADIO HISTORY LOST!

Hello BillWA6ITF@aol.com!

03 May 01 16:00, you wrote to All:

 BI> next to your radio -- resady to go -- just in case another bit of ham
 BI> radio history -- like the foirst words of Dennis Tito from space --
 BI> come our way.  These moments tend to be few and far inbetweenand those
 BI> who come after you will truly apreciate the legavy you have left for
 BI> them.

I tend to agree.  I have my PC setup for sound recording here.  I have built up
a collection of audio, mostly from satellite activity, much of which can be
found at http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/sat.html

Even got one of an ISS school contact, but no general amateur ops yet, I
haven't been lucky enough to be on at the right time...

But the digital recorder is ready...  Will have to do some fancy stuff to
handle the split though, if I'm operating portable...

Tony, VK3JED

.. Just about Anything is considered to be "on topic" on This Board!<G>