Worked Susan from my work van - correction

(Corrected  tale not tail - guess I need to spend more time at school!)
Here's a humorous story
I just finished playing an audio tape of the QSO I had with Jim Voss /
NA1SS yesterday, to an electrical foreman on a new school, I was working
at today.  He thought it was pretty cool - but not convinced that I
wasn't telling a real tall tale.  I said the ISS was coming over in a few
minutes, and then proceeded to move my  work van to an unobstructed
location.  He and another worker walked over to my van to listen.  The
pass started out silent - and I explained that Susan may be having a
private conversation on a different frequency, and may tune to this one
when she's finished.  There was only about two minutes left of the pass -
when low and behold - Susan started calling CQ!  They both were staring
in disbelief!  I called between contacts and she returned to me saying
"N4ISS LOUD AND CLEAR"  As you can imagine, it was the talk of the job
site the rest of the day!

I was running 45 watts into a mag mount antenna!
May 3, 14:15 UTC 48 degree max elevation - worked her at abt 10 degrees!

73
Al - KD4SFF
Experimenters Group ARC - N4ISS