•From: owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-SAREX@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
•Tom Blubaugh
•Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 9:34 PM
•To: vlfiscus@mcn.net
•Cc: sarex@AMSAT.Org
•Subject: Re: [sarex] ISS phone contact
•Hi Vince:
•    I worked Susan Helms onboard ISS via phone on April 20 @ 21:48 UTC.
•I'm located in Tacoma Washington. At the beginning of the pass all I
•heard was packet for about 2 minutes then Susan jumped in there and
•started calling CQ. Made contact on the first try. Quick contact, lasted
•less than 30 seconds so others can have a chance. You might want to
•listen to the whole pass (if not allready) even though it may start out
•as packet. This worked for me.  Just keep listening and Im sure things
•will pan out.
•Good Luck
•73
•Tom / N7HXP