RE: First Contact with ISS!!!

Rick,

Congrats on the contact!! I made my first ham satellite contact on Sunday which really tickled me! Not to get off subject, but does anyone know of a list like this one that is related to amateur satellites? I would love to get posts from people who were able to make contact with the different satellites. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will work on making contact with the ISS. (only thing I've heard so far from the ISS is packet) Once again, congrats!

Stan - KB9YBU
Champaign, IL