First Contact with ISS!!!

Just made my first contact with Susan Helms at 14:16 UTC today!  Came into
the shack and saw about two minutes left on the pass.  Pointed the antenna
that way and heard nothing.  Throwed out my call. Nothing.  Hit the
amplifier. THEN there she was! Surprised me to no end!  I went running into
the kitchen to tell my wife that I had talked to Susan Helms, NA1SS on ISS.
Realizing what I had said she THEN she pointed out the following:  Today is
our anniversary and I came running into the other room to tell her that I
was spending time ON the radio ON our anniversary talking to ANOTHER woman
and was excited about it.  What could I say...  I laughed and left.Hi.
73...

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
n4wyk@infoave.net