Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:08:21 -0700

Hi Vince,

I was fortunate enough to work Susan Helms NA1SS on the International Space
Station on FM phone April 20th @ 21:50 .
Actually I picked her up right after Tom N7HXP in Tacoma, Washington
finished up with her .
Hang in there Vince I am sure you will make a contact . I try and make a
point of listening  on every pass I can in case they are on but no luck for
since that date.

Good luck .....the excitement is really worth the effort and the wait.

73 de VE7WFG

Bill
DO00JK
Armstrong, B.C.