ISS Voice Contact !!!!!!!

I had a very exciting contact with Jim Voss aboard
ISS.....The contact was made operating mobile in
Prince Edward County Va. I was operating at 35 watts
out to a 5/8 mobile trunk mount antenna...My son and
wife was with me in the car sharing in the
excitement....
Home Qth Victoria, Va.  Time of contact 5:38 PM local
Time May 02, 01          73's Claude WB4WHH......
                         Home School Family......