W5BTS audio of ISS contact

You can hear the contact Mahana, W5BTS, made with Jim Voss aboard the
ISS in either WAV or MP3. I was hearing the packet racket so I did not have
the audio encoder going when I first heard him come on the air. But, good
enough.

http://www.amsatnet.com/mahanaiss.wav
or
http://www.amsatnet.com/mahanaiss.mp3

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot