First ISS digi!

Can anyone confirm if my packet was Digied by ISS? I got the following
packet but I guess I am having problems with my tracking software cause I
don't show the ISS passing over at 00:20Z-ish? I didn't look at the time but
this was about 20 minutes ago.. and time now is 00:40UTC.
Thanks,
Jamie Hutches, KD5GOB

Jamie Hutches, KD5GOB
Vice-President, North Central Arkansas Amateur Radio Service
Asst. District Emergency Coordinator, Packet - APRS
http://www.qsl.net/kd5gob