Re: Voice QSO at 1819 FCC rules >> apology

>From: Matt Henderson <kb3drq@yahoo.com>
>To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
>Subject: [sarex] Voice QSO at 1819   FCC rules  >> apology
>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:35:17 -0700 (PDT)
>

>   My apologies.
>
>>73 DE matt, KB3DRQ
>17/M/PA
>Monsignor Bonner High School Computer and Amateur radio Club
>

>=====
>73 DE Matt, KB3DRQ
>Amateur Callsign: KB3DRQ
>SKYWARN SPOTTER ID: NKM-063

Matt.

I instruct for a living in airplanes (large ones, the big jets) and
something I learned a very long time ago when I was first instructing in
small piston poppers (and what I should have really learned from MY first
instructor) is that there are no dumb questions and there are no stupid
answers....there are just people trying to learn.

Ask all the questions you want...thats what its all about.

Robert Oler WB5MZO