Re: TITO ARRIVES AT ISS ALPHA-SEE BELOW

One word of caution.  If its for your own personal viewing, this is some of the best.  If you plan to capture it to show elsewhere, I learned in my dealinggs with NBC, CBS, CNN, etc. that they are exceedingly protective of their "product."

That video is worth lots of $$$$ to those willing to buy it.  The only free source of video like this would be NASA, but I do not think that they are giving Tito any publicity.

de
Bill Pasternak WA6ITF
(A news person in real life.)