Voice QSO at 1819 FCC rules >> apology

  My apologies.

   I thought that Bruce meant that he was feeding his antenna
with 5000 watts and did not realize that he was talking ERP.
I didn't realize taht you could add in decibel gain and
obtain a larger number in terms of wattage for ERP.

So, we all agree that it would be illegal to use many many
amplifiers and feed the coax w/  5 kw ?

  I was just a little confused there and didn't quite
understand the concept of effective radiated power.

Didn't mean to accuse anyone of illegal operating.

Thannks for all your help, and understanding in this matter.

73 DE matt, KB3DRQ
17/M/PA
Monsignor Bonner High School Computer and Amateur radio Club

=====
73 DE Matt, KB3DRQ
Amateur Callsign: KB3DRQ
SKYWARN SPOTTER ID: NKM-063