ISS Special Tracking Event

Cross Continent Vehicle Tracking via ISS!

Alex Rodrigues, PT2VHF in Brazil informs us that a Ham radio Team left
Argentina on 29 APril for a 2 month cross continent Rallye to arrive in
Alaska after 2 months.  THey have APRS and will try to report their
position via ISS.  Look for the call ZZ2KKL as they move northward.
Details in Spanish are on:

> Bob, look this page:
> http://www.eco2000.com.br/desafiopanamericano/projeto/rota.htm
> The callsign used is ZZ2KKL.
> Can you help me helping them to use APRS during this travel?
> Thanks.
> Alex
> PT2VHF

We only have a minute or so as ISS comes above the USA southern horizon
before the uplink gets jammed, so our southernmost stations need to be
listening at the horizon...  ALex will have his station Igating any
downlink heard from Brazil.

de WB4APR, Bob