Re: Unproto/Chat Room tip for ISS

Hi Bob and all,

Hmm, might it be possible for you to incorporate a "button" or some such
device into your program to let APRS users into a special "ISS mode" so
that they could see all the activity on the channel?  It is they who are losing
out by not being able to monitor all the traffic.

Of course, the "acceptable convention" may become that everyone uses
CQ instead... but I also like Miles idea to make it a friendly atmosphere out
there.

Regards,

Stan/W4SV