Re: Tito mentions HAM radio

Cap,

Ill echo Frank's words.  Last Monday I chatted on the phone with one of
Tito's press people who indicated to me that Tito had no real interest in
talking on the air -- just keyboard communications.

Tito's mind may change when he finds the packet radio system not configured
for onbard use.  Either way, I would keep a radio tuned to 145.80 and a TV
set on CNN Headline News or the Fox News Channel.  My guess is that one of
the latter will have more "communications" about Tito than we will on ham
radio.  Then again, I too have been surprised before.

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF / ARNewsline
"Serving you since 1976 with the most accurate news in Amateur Radio. Listen
to the Amateur Radio Newsline in RealAudio at www.arnewsline.org"

In a message dated 04/29/2001 11:34:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,