Re: Tito mentions HAM radio

Cap,

Thanks for this.

We all know that the packet system is not hooked up to the computer (the
way he was trained in Star City).  Unless something extraordinary happens,
I would not hold my breath on the packet system.  But I have been surprised
before.

Hopefully he will get on voice and talk to people around the world.  Time
will tell.

I understand that docking is tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO