ISS Pass Log 1900Z

Here are excerpts of what I heard from Doaktown, NB / FN66

W1BW>CQ,NOCALL*: <<UI>>:
>FN42hk/- Bruce/MA/QSL W3ADO-3

VE1JH>FN66,NOCALL*: <UI>:
hi bruce

VE1JH>FN66,NOCALL*: <UI>:
brent in NB

W3ADO-3>APRK27,NOCALL*: <<UI>>:
;ISS_ 117 *281900z4951.44N\05435.92WS106/999/Position  at 281900z

VE1JH>FN66,NOCALL*: <UI>:
btaylor@nbnet.nb.ca

So, I got in again, and even tried a QSO, but otherwise it was very quiet
this pass except for the activity noted above.

I did hear Chris Hadfield calling QRZ three passes ago (1410Z).  It was just
one call, at the end of the pass here, East, and I think he went back to a
station ending in "UL"  Probably a VO.

The funny part was that I think I heard him say his call (VA3OOG) as:
"Victor Alpha Three, Zero Zero Golf"  instead of "Oscar Oscar Golf"

Maybe he hasn't been on the air much since STS-74, hi hi.

Brent, VE1JH
FN66
Doaktown, NB Canada

 , VA3OOG