Re: Voice QSO at 1819 Violation of FCC Rules

  You just wrote it!  Subtitle B says that "No station may
> transmit with a transmitter power exceeding 1.5 kW PEP".
Peak Envelope Power means the amount of RF energy (in watts)
leaving your antenna, not leaving your radio! How many
amplifiers are you using, man? That goes for ALL BANDS. Does
it say 1.5 kw just on HF? No it doesn't. I'm sorry sir, but I
have to disagree with you and I am sure that there are many
others that disagree as well.

    Moonbounce is an extremely difficult thing to do, but
some people manage with 1500 watts or less.