My first ISS Packet Contact

Hi everyone.  This is my first post here although have been reading the mail.

I just had my first succesful return from NOCALL.  In my haste, however,  I
was not in "saving" mode and therefore do not have a text record from my
session.  I know several of you post your "heard" lists when you can,  and
if anyone has a record from the last pass with VE1JH on it, I would sure
appreciate a copy.  As best As I can figure I got my return packet at 1546 Z.

Thanks!

Brent, VE1JH