Re: ISS Freq's -VS- Southern California Band Plan.

Martin,

The packet uplink freq is 145.99 NOT 144.99.  Please make a note of it.

I double checked my previous e-mail to make sure I sent it correctly and it
does say 145.99.

This may explain why some of you aren't working the ISS packet system.

73,

Frank Bauer, KA3HDO