Ref: Last email.

Well, I see that I did make a mistake ...the packet frequency is 144.990 MHZ. I
messed up on that one in my zeal to get to the bottom of the packet stations on
the voice uplink frequency. (Human error on my part) At any rate ... I cannot
imagine why there are so many on packet stations on 144.490 MHZ in this area.
They not only operate while the ISS is above ... they are on there 24/7.

I tried ... still ended up with egg on my face on that one!

"Martin" WB6CKA