Re: ISS Frequencies.

Martin,

The ISS frequencies for US users are:

145.80 MHz Downlink
144.49 MHz Uplink Voice
145.99 MHz Uplink Packet

Those that are using the 144.49 voice uplink to do ISS packet ops are
wasting their time and wasting precious RF bandwidth.  In the US, please
continue to use the frequencies shown above.  The worldwide set of uplinks
are shown in the web page you describe below.

Thanks for your interest in the ARISS program.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO