ISS Frequencies.

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/station/reference/radio/index.html

Has something changed with the ISS frequencies? On the web site above, I show
145.800 MHz as being the downlink frequency for voice and packet, 144.490 MHz
as being the uplink frequency for voice (in my area) and 145.990 MHz being
the packet uplink. The problem is ... when I listened on 144.490 MHz (just to
see if I could hear others in this area calling on voice) all I hear are
local packet stations all over that frequency trying to uplink to the ISS.
Has something changed with the frequencies of the uplinks/downlinks? I have
searched other sites and have found the same information as above.

Thanks,
"Martin" WB6CKA