ISS voice QSOs

hi all,
you lucky americans that always send reports of phone QSOs made with ISS!
ATTENTION!!!!
When you contact Susan,Jeff or other.... just tell them:
PLEASE,THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOUR CALLS!!!! Give them a
chance!!!
It takes just 3 seconds to say that....and,after all, the ISS is supposed to
be an "INTERNATIONAL space station"...

Just kidding..but we miss them making ,at least ,a phone call a month here
in Europe.May be we have to wait that a european astronaut gets in!

Have a great ISS weekend!!!!

EC1AME-EB1IIT
Fernando Casanova
Apartado Postal 1.114