Re: More ISS Alpha

Hi Norm and all,

I get packets thru every pass I try (but not EVERY packet) using an Alinco
DR-130 and KPC-9612.  All equipment is stock out of the box... no mods,
no deviation adjustments, etc.  I feed about 100 watts to 10 element
horizontal beam with no elevation control.  A local friend of mine has gotten
thru with packet sound card software (but not sure what kind of rig).

73 de Stan/W4SV