ARISS.NET

Hi ISS fans

After a couple weeks digipeating via ISS,  I've been wondering why
my APRS spots weren't displayed on ARISS.NET web page.
Only today I found the reason: instead of a "\" beetween Latitude/Longitude
coordinates, I was using a "/".
So, if you're having the same "problem", this will save you some time.

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT

P.S. BTW, some stations have their coordinates obviously wrong.
        Or a S5 is on vacation in Africa, and a W6 is traveling in Spain ;0)