iss doing voic qso 1825z pass

i just worked the iss on the 1825z pass. he was using na1ss and was looking
for a friend. when he found the friend, he moved to channel c7. i hunted
around but didn't find it. i sure was lucky to get him right at aos for me before
his friend was in the window.

didn't think they would be on and did not have my real audio encoder
working. bummer.

that was a much better thrill for me than getting the packet racket to work.
also, i had the icom 821h set to try the packet with 2 or 3 watts (the lowest it
would go) so i made the voice contact with only a couple watts.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Awards Manager                            kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot