Re: UHF Antenna on ISS.

Keith,

Our intent is to fly equipment that will allow HF ops on ISS, including 10
meters.  If you look at the press briefing on the ARISS Web page:

http://ariss.gsfc.nasa.gov/PressBriefings/STS-106%20Launch%20Briefing_files/v3_document.htm

you can see that the ARISS international team is planning on installing an
antenna that allows HF ops.  The antennas are planned to be installed
sometime this year.  Later, we will install a rig that allows HF operations.

Great question.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO