Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:50:42
>To: sarex@amsat.org
>From: Trevor Smith <nash072@vicnet.net.au>
>Subject: packet on
>
>Hi All,
>      As you can the Radio Gear aboard ISS doesn't seem to be have packed
away or disconnected.  Other VK stsations must be working on the assumption
I was and not checking but I decided to look at the 21:25 UTC pass and to my
surprise got these returns.  According to the TV Sked the crew should have
been activating the MPLM.  I only fired a couple of frames during the pass
as another station was attempting voice contact.