Re: UHF Antenna on ISS.

The UHF antennas being installed are for
Ship to Ship communications.  Not for Ham.
The ham antennas are tentatively scheduled
for Crew #3 to install late summer.

Note:  Just before docking on saturday, the
Shuttle was 4.1 miles from ISS.  The ISS crew
reported several times they could not hear the Shuttle "Broken Com".

The new antennas may help solve this problem
or they can give the shuttle crews 2-meter, hi hi.

Miles