ISS monitoring report of Japan

Hello This is Yoshi JF6BCC.

  This is the UI packet monitoring report of Japan in this week. All
of data is from JAMSAT-bb list.

April-16th.
  JR6LDE  13:38z  Packet
  JH3BUM  13:38z  Packet (JR6LDE-JH3BUM 2way QSO confirmed.)

April-17th.
  JA0GWB  12:42z  Packet

April-18th.
  No report. I tried at 13:12z- pass but could not get any downlink.

April-19th.
  No report. I tried at 13:50z- pass but could not get any.
  Maybe the switch is off.

April-20th.
  No report.

April-21th.
  * JAMSAT annual meeting at Tsuyama, Okayama Japan.
  JR6LDE  11:52z  Packet

April-22th.
  No report. I could not watch any passes.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP
mailto:jf6bcc@jarl.com or jf6bcc@jamsat.or.jp
<http://plaza16.mbn.or.jp/~palau/> Sorry, Japanese only now.