ISS worked the whole Family

Susan Helms, after 1 quiet pass, was again on working the masses. 21:58 UTC
USA. Doing one heck of a job at it too. She worked our entire family on one
pass. Sean started calling KC2DIJ with "Age thirteen, Age thirteen" at the
end to get an edge, I got in next, then my wife KB2TWL also named Sue got a
contact with another Sue 387km in space. Pretty Cool.

I can't wait till they start sending SSTV pictures to everbody at once.

Al Emer N2YAC
Sean Emer KC2DIJ
Sue Emer KB2TWL