ISS PHONE OPERATION

Hi all- must have been a record for number of stations worked.

I counted over 20 callsigns repeated by susan helms during 18:40 utc pass.

I caught her at end of pass and thanked her for phone operation.

Heard her confirm 2 callsigns at very end of 20:20 utc pass.

Shuttle Endeavour docks tommorow, maybe some activity after crews complete
tasks during docking.

Good luck to all, patrick K2ISS long island new york

73