MAREX News, STS-100

ISS Amateur Radio Status: April 19, 2001

ISS Packet Chat Room activated April 8
STS 100 launch today

By Miles Mann WF1F,

ISS Packet Chat Room activated April 8:

Hi everyone, as some of you have seen, the ISS Chat Room packet was
activated last week.  We had several days in a row of non-stop chat room