Re: Possible 3 reasons for ISS silence!

Hi Scott,
You are right...ham radio in the ISS is still in its first steps and we have
to face all the incoming problems.
As we all know,astronauts will be so busy till the station is finished,so we
should not expect many attended radio operations till then.
Sure they are doing a great job up there  and all of us,as good ham radio
operators , have to wait,listen and be ready for the next exciting months.

No need for you to reply!
Thanks for your mail and have a nice day

Fernando Casanova EC1AME-EB1IIT
Apartado Postal 1.114
OURENSE- ESPANA (SPAIN)
Radio FM :http://www.fernandocasanova.com