RE: Re: [amsat-bb] ISS silence

 I did not get a chance to see the "HOLE" string - but this looks like
someone on the grd for got to put a call sign in and made a digi through
ISS's Digi  -

 Also with the Shuttle "coming to visit" the crew is probley house cleaning
The ham eqm - unlike MIR has to be stowed away and has no perm. place
out of storage.

Dave
N6CO