Re: LIDS on the uplink.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, bomc wrote:

> Are you sure that they were unlicensed?...  I am surprised that
> bootleggers would have 2M access...
> AC7JO

Actually, they sounded like hams, but I never heard a callsign and so
figured it was safer not to make accusations on so little facts.  My
lesson-learned was that we need to monitor our bands more than just our
favorite repeater...
I am guilty of that.  I need to fire up a scanner to keep an ear
on the rest of the band... after all, "its in my backyard"...

Bob