Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Why FULLDUPE On is good? (Re: iss)

We have the same problem in Europe. Many people seems to enjoy connecting to
the PMS every pass. Others have more than 4 successful packets. I can see
almost every pass the same callsigns. It's almost impossible for me to
succeed with the present situation but this wouldn't bore me if I saw new
callsigns being digipeated. I am presently sending a packet every 2 minutes
but I don't think other people will do the same. So, in conclusion I can say
that nobody seems to be satisfied with one daily packet. They congestionate
every single pass turning what should be excitment into frustration.

Paulo, CT1ETE