Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Why FULLDUPE On is good? (Re: iss)

At 05:25 PM 4/16/2001 -0400, Bob Bruninga wrote:
> But if we could get everyone
>down to say one packet per 2 minutes, then there would be a 90% chance
>that more than 100 people PER PASS WOULD be successful... (or so)

And a 0% chance of any of them actually having a conversation.

Notice that I've deleted AMSAT-BB from the addressee list. Apparently
getting people to follow mailing list guidelines is just as hard as getting
them to follow satellite operating guidelines.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org