poor wording

Im my recent post to the digest regarding putting the "International"  back
into the ISS I opened my comments with a very poor choice of of words and in
doing so lumped all who write to it in the same basket.  This was well
pointed out to me and was more a mistake in selection of wording than
intentionl.

 However, this does not make it right and I offer my sincere apologies to
the majority of those whom I have unintentionally offended.

 I should have said "some people" inplace of "you people"

 Thanks Brian

 73 de Trev.