ISS Pass

Outstanding pass from Detroit Mi. Heard the ISS making a school contact.
Started at approx 5:03 and then loss of signal at approx 5:07 PM Eastern
time.
Heard them on the vertical and then switched to the 5 element beam for the
duration of the pass. This was the first time I had an opportunity to hear
the ISS. I will be listening for future contacts as I am now hooked.

73 de Jeff, n8wb