Re: AGWPE and ISS

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2001/04/16 07:30:30 Keith E. Brandt, M.D. wrote:
> If anyone out there is using AGWPE for packet, I  can't seem to find in the
> documentation anywhere how to make it operate in disconnected mode. The 'c'
> and 'k' commands won't get me there. I'd appreciate any help.

  I am using AGWPE on my K6-2-450MHz & 128MB Win98SE pc with WinPack.

  AGWPE did not follow the CONVERSE (K) command without connection. We
cannot send UI packet via NOCALL with the normal operation ( We can send
UI packet by AGWterm but could not digipeat NOCALL... :-p).

  So I am now trying to send my UI packet likes as this.

(1) U CQ V NOCALL  <- Set Unproto and Path.
(2) B 0            <- Stop Beacon.
(3) BT Hello CQ    <- Put my message on BeaconText.
(4) B E 3          <- Send the first beacon text as my UI message.
(5) B 0            <- Stop my beacon again.
(6) then go to (3)

  Maybe it will help you Hi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP