AGWPE and ISS

If anyone out there is using AGWPE for packet, I  can't seem to find in the
documentation anywhere how to make it operate in disconnected mode. The 'c'
and 'k' commands won't get me there. I'd appreciate any help.

Tnx & 73,
Keith

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH   || Goodbye cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine ||  there's cleaner space out here to roam
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS  || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org            ||  sit back, relax, and count the stars
http://www.dca.net/~brandt  ||