Thanks

Frank,

Just a short note to say thanks to you and all the volunteers who have
made the ISS program a reality.  I have been able to digipeat through
the station over the past few days and got as excited as a new ham all
over again.

The digipeater has been the opportunity  for me to retune the old
antennas, rotors and rig, not to mention my old TNC. I was able to get a
return using  2 watts out to an 11 element circularly polarized antenna.
I am now reading all I can about APRS . Who says you can't teach an old
dog new tricks?

Again thanks Frank and especially to all the volunteers who have made
this happen. What other hobby has almost instant access to NASA and to
this level of technology ?

73 es gl,

Simon  KQ2V