Re: Dennis Tito is now a ham!

Hello Albert!

14 Apr 01 09:19, you wrote to All:

 AL> Dennis Tito passed his amateur radio exam and is now KG6FZX
 AL> Russia has him scheduled to launch on April 28
 AL> Maybe he can keep busy by operating ham radio during his visit to the
 AL> ISS 73 & Happy Holidays Al- KD4SFF

This could work out well for all, as Dennis will be the only one with time on
his hands to work the radio.  Hmm, wonder who will score the first QSO with a
paying space passenger. :-)

Space station mobile...  hmm, that's one I _haven't_ done yet! :)

Tony, VK3JED

.. Ever meet a Sysop who would admit the problem was his?