Loose lips sink ships, etc.

Hi,

I'm glad that so many of us (myself included) are having so much fun with
the ISS packet operation.  However, if something about it is bothering you,
you're feeling frustrated, or if something someone said prompts you to want
to flame him, please remember that the sarex and amsat-bb reflectors are
public places.  Many people in positions of authority outside AMSAT
(astronauts, NASA and ESA officials, etc.) read them.  They can do us a lot
of good for arranging future operations, or vice versa if they get turned
off by the behavior they see on the net.  If you must make a negative
comment, please do so in a private message to the person involved
(including to me if you don't like this one), and not to the outside world
through the reflector.

Thank you and 73,

Ray, W2RS