Re: NOCALL situation...

In a message dated 04/13/2001 11:06:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brkille@mindspring.com writes:

<<  I
 don't understand why they cant take just a few minutes to correct the
 NOCALL parm on the TNC.  I have been very active with SAREX
 and MIR since the W5LFL days, but if there isn't enough time for
 the ISS crew to even properly operate the amateur station at this time
 then maybe it should be turned off, until such time as it can be properly
 administered, regardless of what mode it might be operating.  I am
 looking forward to renewed amateur radio operations from the ISS. >>

Yeesh...there are people starving in this world....and some people can't
think of anything more then a Callsign.....change your frequency and send
some money to a charity who meets you immediate requirements...

Happy Holiday
Roger
WA1KAT