NOCALL situation...

I can understand the ISS crew being too busy to conduct the special
event voice QSOs that were supposed to happen yesterday, but I
don't understand why they cant take just a few minutes to correct the
NOCALL parm on the TNC.  I have been very active with SAREX
and MIR since the W5LFL days, but if there isn't enough time for
the ISS crew to even properly operate the amateur station at this time
then maybe it should be turned off, until such time as it can be properly
administered, regardless of what mode it might be operating.  I am
looking forward to renewed amateur radio operations from the ISS.
73, Bruce WA4JAV