Need help with Packet on a Mac

Hello,

I've been able to hear the packets from ISS quite clearly on my FT290R
and J-pole. Using the supplied KEPS and MacDoppler the passes have been
spot on.

I am having trouble setting up  to decode packet on my mac. I have 2
possibilities; Multimode V3.8.1 on my Powerbook G3 and a baycomm type
modem and SoftKISS with Savant on a Colour Classic. If there are any
packet mac users on the list who could email me directly with suggestions
I would very grateful.

Thanks,

Doug Rolfe, VK3TRD