Re: TX-Cycle Recommendation?

At 06:47 PM 4/12/01, Bob Bruninga wrote:

>Remember, when the uplink is 100% jammed you wont hear ANY.  When you hear
>"quiet", that means it is totally jammed and everyone should *back off*.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I've had no success digipeating through
ISS even in the wee hours of the morning, when most "normal" people are
asleep.   I guess the only assumption there is that dozens of people are
setting their systems to beacon every 20 seconds or so automatically and
then going to bed.

I thought that maybe I was having a problem with my THD7 or antennas - but
all check out nicely.

73,

Mark
KC7BXS